Monday, July 25, 2005

Beginners Luck

Scene 1:

Underground brick sewer system- y’know the kind that don’t really exist. The Chopper is bound to a ripped out RV seat by metal ribbons. 8ball is next to him bound the same way. Sounds are coming out of the darkness around them. They are both terrified.

FX: Scraping, Splashing, Laughing.

Scene 2:

Fletcher and Kane are hanging out. Kane has only partially activated the suit changing his right hand into a huge claw which he’s scraping against the wall. Fletcher kicks up some water.

Kane: So have you every interrogated someone before?

Fletcher: Never on my own. I’m trained in a number of psychological techniques.

Kane: O.K. lets give this a shot then.

Scene 3:

Fully changed Kane comes barreling down the sewer, grabs 8ball, and continues with him into the darkness behind The Chopper, laughing. Fletcher walks out the darkness all cool.

Fletcher: Unless you want to get eaten like your friend over there, I suggest you tell me who’s supplying the Angels with the heroin. We know its coming in from abroad.

Chapman: What are you cops? Where’s my lawyer!?!

Fletcher: Do I look like a cop to you?

Chapman: You want a piece of the action? We can talk! I have money! We can work together!

FX: Screams from the darkness.

Fletcher: He likes to eat his prey live, he says its better for the digestion.

Chapman: I don’t know who the supplier is! Only Mom deals with that guy?

Fletcher: By “Mom” you mean your boss Maurice Boucher, the Angels number one guy?

Chapman: Yeah, Boucher! I can make a call, I know a guy who knows when the next shipment is getting in…

Fletcher: …and Mom deals with the incoming shipments personally, right? You can use my cell.

Scene 4:

Gaston, Madeline and the rest of the XTF-3 are meeting in a Montreal hotel room.

Kane: …so they are getting the next shipment on Wednesday.

Fletcher: All we have to do is keep tabs on Boucher, like every other intelligence group in North America, and hit this mystery supplier when he (or she) brings the goods!

Madeline: Excellent work. What did you do with the bikers?

Fletcher: Some of the bikers got away, but we delivered Chopper and another one to the local authorities.

Gaston: You did what?!?

Shanahan: I would like to say that I was in the hospital during all of this…

Gaston: Now that Chopper has been processed through the system, what’s stopping him from informing Bouchard about what’s happened?

Fletcher: Uhhh…

Kane: I thought you said you did this before Jack!

Fletcher: Hey look I got the info we needed!

Madeline: Beginners Luck. That information is now compromised. Now we're back where we started.

Gaston: Maybe not. I have a plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home