Monday, July 25, 2005

Biker Breakdown

Scene 1:

Through the front windows of an RV we see 8Ball, the driver, having a conversation with Switch. They are both obviously Hells Angels bikers.

8Ball: What a dump? Now that I’ve been to “Winterpeg” I know never to come back!

Switch: Why would anybody decide to live in the middle of nowhere?

8Ball: I hear ya. How much longer do you think the Main Man will have us driving around. The cops ain’t stupid, the longer we go…

Switch: We keep driving until Chapman says we don’t! Don’t start wigging on me 8ball. My old man used to hit me with a bat wrapped in barbed wire, those kids back there will survive.

8Ball: Hey, my mom used to hide crack in my diaper, I get it, but those kids ain’t like us. They judges kids….

Switch: And my old man was a felon, shit happens brotha, that’s why I joined the Angels…

Switch and 8ball: “So we can cause the shit”. (laughter)

FX: Thump!

8Ball: Something definitely hit the roof.

Switch pulls his gun. A weird silver sci-fi piece.

Switch: Time to cause some shit.

Scene 2:

The roof of the RV is pulled back from the front by unseen hands. The interior of the vehicle is revealed. A man wearing powered armour is standing over a number of kids. His armour is white with blue streaks with a matching axe 2 meters long. His eyes move to where the roof was but see’s nothing.

Scene 3:

Pete’s fist comes through the wall next to the RV cabin door. He takes a moment to fiddle with the door from the inside and swings it open on the moving vehicle. With no other targets around The Chopper takes a swing at Shanahan.

Scene 4:

With a nasty gash across his chest Pete goes skidding along the road after getting knocked off the RV. Fletcher passes him on a motorcycle, a Hells Angel biker can be seen lying on the road in the background.

Fletcher (T): Shanahan is down. He’s going to have to wait until after those kids are safe.

Scene 5:

The beast appears. Standing on what is left of the roof of the RV Kane becomes visible. His visage is bug like with four extra arms; alien and menacing at the same time. He jumps in swinging with massive claws, The Chopper manages to block. Their eyes lock.

Scene 6:

Fletcher is weaving in and out of laser fire. The other three bikers are taking shots at him with strange silver sci-fi pistols. A shot pierces his force field burning a small hole into his flesh.

Fletcher (T): These guys are starting to piss me off.

Scene 7:

Fletcher turns his bike around and starts in on the other bikers, head on. In the background the Choppers axe is thrown out of the roof of the RV.

Scene 8:

Chopper’s battle suit is heavily damaged. Blood streaks are marring the white surface.

Chopper: Who are you guys?!?

Scene 9:

Kane rips the breast plate off of The Chopper and throws it out the roof. 8ball and Switch are terrified.

Kane: You and I are going to have a chat. Heh heh.

Scene 10:

Shanahan is surrounded by a bunch of sad kids in school uniform. A few of them are bandaged, blood can be seen through the gauss. Pete chest is covered in his own blood. The police arrive and secure the crime scene.

Police Officer: O.k., Mr. Shanahan lets have it again.

Shanahan: It’s like I said officer. I was walking down the street and saw that the RV was carrying those kids that were shown on the news. I did everything I could to help but the bikers got away. When is this ambulance getting here, I think I need to get this looked at.

Police Officer: Sit tight sir, they will be here soon. You’re a damn hero if you don’t mind me saying.

Shanahan: Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home